Jay Nathan's Weblog
Friday, June 04, 2004
 
Demo Blues
This week I got pulled in at the last minute to do a demo at ITEC (which my company, MARINER) is sponsoring in Charlotte next week. I'll be demoing a product called Panorama NovaView 4.0 which is a Business Intelligence and Analytics server that sits on top of SQL Server Analysis Services. Should be a good change of pace, but it certainly has distracted me from my current project which is creating a custom delivery extension from Reporting Services to... Ha! You didn't think I was going to give it away that easily did you?

Well, if you read my blog, you can probably guess who the recipient of the delivery extension might be, but I need to make sure that I'm not divulging valuable Mariner IP first...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger